SPIER’s central axle trailers
SPIER’s central axle trailers were specially designed for the part load transport business carried out under more difficult conditions.
Doors, locks and impact buffers are designed especially sturdily to cope with the tough demands of the everyday haulage world. When hitting ramps the force of impact is not only displaced into the vehicle body but directly into the chassis.
The front section is able to withstand higher stress than is the norm in this vehicle category.
The special benefits for yourself
- High payload thanks to low dead weight
- Repairs rendered easier
- High level of stability, with maintenance and repair costs kept to a minimum through using components with a longer service life
- Damages are reduced and consequently repair time and costs decrease
- First class handling qualities
- Good manoeuvrability
- High quality of material and of the protection against surface corrosion (pot galvanising or colour coating)
- Maintenance and repair costs kept to a minimum through using components with a longer service life