SPIER’s swap containersSwapping with a system!
There are SPIER swap container systems for all conventional commercial vehicle chassis, both in normal and jumbo height with the most varied fittings for the body lengths C 715, C 745, C 765 or C 782. All SPIER swap containers have been designed according to DIN norms 283 284 and by virtue of their construction method are superior to traditional steel swap containers in many respects. We can guarantee that transporting goods will be more economically efficient thanks to the standard Aeroform design construction.
Additional options, such as needle felt lining, hinged false floors or different kinds of cargo securing systems allow for an excellent configuration of the interchangeable containers in line with the specific transport requirements.
The special benefits for yourself
- Fuel savings thanks to aerodynamically rounded frame brackets
- Payload benefits thanks to use of plywood panels
- Operational longevity thanks to galvanised underside
- Highly effective advertising potential thanks to smooth plywood body walls
- Well lit cargo space with roof surface that lets daylight through
- Perfect cargo securing thanks to fitted lash trays
- Certified cargo securing according to VDI 2700